The Noblerex K1 vibration trainer is used by thousands of people to improve their muscle strength and tone, weight and body fat percentage, bone density, lymphatic health, circulation, balance, and flexibility. Just 10 minutes of exercise on the Noblerex K1 has been proven to have the same effect as 60 minutes of traditional rotational exercise. Vibration exercise has also been shown to improve other areas of health such as mood and appetite.
Now how are you supposed to exercise on a Noblerex? It depends on your current fitness level and what your goals are, of course, but here are 5 different ways you can create your own workout on the Noblerex K1 vibration trainer:
1. You can simply stand on the platform, feet equidistant from the center of the platform, and make slight adjustments in your body positioning. This is the easiest way to use the Noblerex and many people like to do this while watching television or reading something. You can use the handles for balance if you'd like. Your body is going to be tricked into thinking you must be doing many different exercises as you move your weight around and vary the muscles stimulated. You can lean back and immediately feel your back muscles being worked out, and you can lean forward and feel your abdominal muscles stimulated. Squatting down and up a few times is a good idea as well as swaying your hips left and right. The Noblerex K1 vibration machine is always working out your core as you're standing on it. This simple way to exercise lets the machine do all the hard work.
2. You can vary the intensity level of the vibration. You may want to use a pyramid method starting low and then going high and then back to low again, or you might feel more comfortable with starting low and building up the entire time. As you use your machine more, you will also notice that certain positions work better than others at certain speeds. The lower levels 1-5 (7-16 Hz) are best used for muscle relaxation, joint flexibility, pain reduction, balance, coordination, rehabilitation, and neuro-muscular training. The higher and more intense levels 6-10 (19-28 Hz) are best used for body toning, building muscle strength and power, and weight loss. Keep in mind, you do not have to use the highest speeds right away to get results - you can work your way up gradually and reap all the benefits of whole body vibration in the meantime.
3. You can vary the positioning of your feet. The great thing about pivotal vibration machines like the Noblerex K1 is that you are in complete control of the amplitude, or the rise and fall of the platform, while you are on it. The closer your feet are together on the platform, the less muscle extension is required. As you progress and you become stronger, you can widen your foot stance to make the workout more challenging.
4. If you'd like to target trouble-spots such as thighs, abs, or arms, place your body in a position that will stimulate the area best. You may have to make up your own move, and that's perfectly fine as long as you're practicing good posture. Try holding that pose for 1-2 minutes each, or as long as you possibly can. It's good practice to use a digital timer to record your time or to know how many seconds you have left in a certain pose. Some good positions to try out are a squat, plank, side plank, lunge, calf raise, and triceps dip. Holding a position without moving is called a static hold. You can also do dynamic exercises, which can often be more challenging. With dynamic exercises, you are moving within the pose. Some good exercises to try doing dynamically are pushups, lunges, squats, and dips.
5. Depending on your current fitness level, you can increase your vibration training from 10 minutes a day to 10-20 minutes twice a day. But make sure you give your muscles 24-48 hours of rest between these more intense sessions. As you get stronger, you can also add in hand weights, medicine balls, resistance bands, or other accessories to your workout. Upper body straps come with the Noblerex to provide more upper body workout choices as well.
After using your whole body vibration machine for a few weeks, rest assured you will develop your own favorite workout routines. The Noblerex K1 vibration trainer includes an exercise poster as well as an instructional DVD to show you over 30 different exercises to get started with.
About the Author
Lenette Nakauchi specializes in vibration technology, fitness, and therapy using the Noblerex K1 Platinum machine. Whole body Vibration is used to rapidly build strength and bone density, shed pounds, maximize athletic performance, boost energy and even reverse health problems. The Noblerex machine is perfect for people of all ages and fitness levels and especially for those who don't have time to exercise or have a disability. To learn more, please visit the Noblerex site or call for a free consultation at (800) 518-4272.